When you come to the end of everything you know, and the next step is into the darkness of the great unknown, you must believe one of two things: either you will step out onto firm ground or you will be taught to fly.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Career...maybe?
I was looking on the internet for possible careers and I typed in top ten jobs with highest job security. Eight of the ten were in the medical field and the others were with computers. Now I can do things on the computer, but I definately can't fix them or create programs. I was reading through possible medical careers and saw that I could be an Ultrasound Tech. I thought that sounded fun and I did a little research and they have the same salary as a Registered Nurse! Schooling takes 16 months. I feel good about this, but I still have some research to do. Anyway, that is my decision for today! I'm kind of excited about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment