Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I am black, hear me roar!


This is me...after my manicure and pedicure today. Well, just the fingernails at least. Rarrr.

So today I went and got a manicure. The lady was Vietnamese (why do asians always do nails and feet? Is it because they are used to bodily odors and don't have a problem with feet? I've always wondered that...) and in the middle of massaging my hands got up and proceded to go through her bag to pull out a paper and ask me to tell her what it meant. It was a letter home from her 12 year old son's teacher. The title was "Tell me about your scholar!" She didn't know what it meant. I told her...and proceded to tell her three times that it was supposed to be a letter to the teacher telling them about her son. Wierd. After she was done she asked how I liked them. I told her it was better than I could've ever done. She stated, "it because we have chemical." That is the secret...chemical. :)

I was on campus today and I noticed a few things...when people sleep on the lawns or in the halls they always put something over their faces. One had the Daily Universe over his face and half his chest, another had sunglasses on...in the shade. During the winter people put their hoods on and their heads down so you don't know who it is. (I'm guilty!) That way if you snore people can't see your face...GENIUS!!

The other thing that bothers me is when there is a couple that are laying on eachother...freaking save it for later!! There was this fat man laying on his girlfriends/wife's star purse and she was laying on his stomach...ewww. Discusting.

Ok. I have to go get ready so Linsi doesn't look better than me. Naturally though, she will. LOVE YA LINS!

My birthday is in FOUR days. I get excited, then it comes and goes, and then there is nothing to be excited for. Maybe i'll keep it low-key...MAYBE FREAKING NOT!!!!! 20!!!!! WHOOHOO!

Katie

No comments: