Shoutout to B-RAD!!
and the security guard. Ha.
I didn't know how many people actually read this, but I get people coming up to me all the time and telling me about something they read on my blog. Wierd. My good buddy B-rad-ley from work reads this and I thought that I would write a blog for him...so here you go! I tried to get that SWEET picture onto the computer, but alas, I can't and i'm too tired to try anymore. It was a great picture, so i'll try more tomorrow. In fact, i'll probably just finish this up tomorrow when I can focus more. I think when I get tired I get a little ADD...like not focusing on things...like homework and such. AHHHH!! I hate going to school. I wish I could just fast forward several years and know what I was and have the degree already. Did you know that Brad worked at Arby's? I went there the other day and...well it was good. He has a wife too. Only one though. And two kids. And he is a twin. Wow. That's a lot to know about a person. I don't have any of those things. Except a day job and a night job and a itty bitty bank account. Wellll....read this tomorrow Brad. I'll have a little somethin' somethin' more. I just can't hardly think.
Done and Done.
No comments:
Post a Comment