
The concert was AMAZINGLY SPECTACULAR!!! I can't say enough about it. I was in the front row. Like, literally, four feet away from these crazy sweet bands!!! AND AMY LEE!! We made eye contact like 14 times. She is so down to earth and funny and beautiful and AMAZING!! She looked so good. And sounded amazing. I can't stop telling you how amazing she is....AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAAAA!!!!!!! Best concert EVER!!





And the two opening bands, Julien K and Sick Puppies were most excellent. Sick Puppies are the ones that sing that song to the video for FreeHugs.org, All the Same. They sang it there and it was great. Julien K is my new favorite band.
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOTHOTHOTTTTTT!!! Woah. I was closest to him when the lead singer didn't come over. He's hot.
Wow. Julien K.
Sick Puppies. That girl is CRAZY GOOD. Lane doesn't like pumpkin pie.
Best.
Concert.
Ever.
1 comment:
I didn't know you went to Evanesc...whatever. Fun fun! AND THE SICK PUPPIES WERE THERE?! Super jealous. I LOVE that song!
Post a Comment