EDIT: Apparently there were many things wrong with this post...remember...this is all from my memory...that is sometimes incorrect. LOVE YOU WHITNEY!!
So Kara was driving home from Red Rock in Park City one day and I had confidence she knew where she was going. Well I looked down for a second and was texting and she missed the exit to Heber. Well we were on our way to Wyoming and it was like 15 minutes down the road before we could turn around.
Next Story...
Whitney was dropping her dad off at the airport one time and was driving home alone. Well she saw the signs to "Las Vegas" and thought, "I don't want to go to Las Vegas." So she continued on...into Wyoming! If my memory serves me correctly, I think that she didn't realize it until the sign said WELCOME TO WYOMING! I always laugh when I see a sign for Las Vegas...I don't want to go there. The other funny part is that there is another sign that says Provo Exit 12. Oh the hilarity.
FINAL STORY:
The day after Kara, Mindy, and I went to Red Rock, Kara went back up with Whit and her roommate. I get a text saying they are going. I was jealous. Then a few hours later I get another text, "Whitney missed the exit. We are on our way to Wyoming." HHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAA!!!!! Again the next turnaround point isn't for about 15 minutes. It kills me. At least this time Kara knew that they were in the wrong and everyone stayed in the state. :)
Whitney and Kara should just move to Wyoming...maybe finding their way back would be easier. :) ha.
That's why I love the Stice's.
LOVE!
So Kara was driving home from Red Rock in Park City one day and I had confidence she knew where she was going. Well I looked down for a second and was texting and she missed the exit to Heber. Well we were on our way to Wyoming and it was like 15 minutes down the road before we could turn around.
Next Story...
Whitney was dropping her dad off at the airport one time and was driving home alone. Well she saw the signs to "Las Vegas" and thought, "I don't want to go to Las Vegas." So she continued on...into Wyoming! If my memory serves me correctly, I think that she didn't realize it until the sign said WELCOME TO WYOMING! I always laugh when I see a sign for Las Vegas...I don't want to go there. The other funny part is that there is another sign that says Provo Exit 12. Oh the hilarity.
FINAL STORY:
The day after Kara, Mindy, and I went to Red Rock, Kara went back up with Whit and her roommate. I get a text saying they are going. I was jealous. Then a few hours later I get another text, "Whitney missed the exit. We are on our way to Wyoming." HHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAA!!!!! Again the next turnaround point isn't for about 15 minutes. It kills me. At least this time Kara knew that they were in the wrong and everyone stayed in the state. :)
Whitney and Kara should just move to Wyoming...maybe finding their way back would be easier. :) ha.
That's why I love the Stice's.
LOVE!
6 comments:
There are so many things incorrect about that story. Kara is a liar!
I never said she made it to Wyoming. She was just on her way there. Whitney I am not a liar!
Woah, woah. I made an edit to the post. It was all my memory which can be incorrect.
Break it up ladies. You're all out of your minds. Oh but how I love thineselves!!
Oh my gosh, I'm dying! I just saw the link on here for "Redbook" and saw the URL was for the infertility page. Do we need to talk?
Of course you can come visit. In fact, I was hoping you'd be there for the delivery. Let me know.
If you find a link that works for that lady's story I'd love to read it! That is, if it doesn't break my heart.. thinking about the whole journey is so overwhelming sometimes. I wish everyone could be as blessed as us right now! BAH! TEARS!!
Post a Comment