Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Thoughts

It is cold outside!! And i'm the only one without a coat. I just forgot mine and I'm wearing a short-sleeved shirt. It was cold! But at least I came to the last day of class this semester. Way to go Katie!

Ok. This dude is a jerk! I am sitting on the end of the row, seeing as it is a left-handed seat, and he comes barreling in and steps all over my backpack! Good thing my computer wasn't in there. He didn't even say sorry he just waited for me to move it and then came through. There is one particular word coming to my mind...i'm pissed. He thinks he is real cool talking on his razor phone in his preppy outfit...you are just a...I can't say it. I'm working on swearing.

JAKIE COMES ON TUESDAY!! You don't know how EXCITED I am!! I can't wait for finals to be over!! I don't want to go to school anymore. Val and I were talking about it and we decided that we should just get married, pregnant, and have our husbands have AMAZING jobs. Good plan, huh?

I can't wait for my baby Jakie to be here! I'm sure you are sick of reading about it, but I just love that little guy so much! I was talking to him yesterday and he was playing and Sarah said that she was talking to me and he yelled, "I LOVE MY KATIE!!" He is a sweet little guy!

The girl in front of me is shopping for bras online...ummmm....Victoria's Secret is allowed on BYU's network? Wow.

Well I better pay attention for my test reviews...haha.

1 comment:

Kar said...

It's from the cold,
Burrrrrr
I wish I had fur,
I wish I was a bear
With furry furry hair!