Monday, January 14, 2008

UV FREE TANNING!

the sign said. I knew Linsi loved to get tans...especially if they were free! Who wouldn't?! Oh, I went to the gym with Linsi and that is where I saw this sign. Well we got inside and I said, "hey, they have free tans here!"
"No way?! Sweet. Where did you see that?"
"On a sign outside."
Well when we were done I went to show her the sign and said look, right there, Free Tanning! She looked at me and started LAUGHING. I looked at the sign again and realized what an idiot I am. UV free tanning. Like spray-on. I don't know if I didn't look at the UV or thought it meant Utah Valley, not Ultra-Violet. I'm an idiot, but provided a great laugh.

They have handicap parking at the gym. They have HANDICAP parking at the gym. HANDICAP PARKING.

When running on a treadmill, does pumping your arms really help...or does it just look better than just walking normally? Did that make sense?

So I had about four hours to kill on campus the other day so I decided to watch the Real World season finale on MTV. Well, I am an extremely emotional person. Everyone was saying goodbye. I just sat in the library and cried, while looking at my computer screen. I'm sure that looked funny. I tried to find a picture, but alas, no go. Whatevs. I'm sure you know what the real world looks like. Ha.

DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND A BATHROOM IN THE JKB?!?! I have never had a problem until I HAD to go and I went through like 7 half levels or whatever they are to make it to the top floor before finding a bathroom. RIDICULOUS!!

Done and Done.

2 comments:

Kar said...

The JKB and all their half-levels...weird. Hahaha, now I understand UV free tans! I had no idea. I would have done the same thing you did. P.S. You went to the gym?!

mary.katherine said...

Yes. I now belong to Gold's Gym. Amazing, I know.