Tuesday, January 8, 2008

WHY NOT 21?! Really.

I am a little upset right now. BYU puts a maximum of 20 students in English 150 classes. Last night I looked on Route Y and it said that there was 1 spot left in the class that I NEEDED to take. I NEEDED TO TAKE IT!! Well I went there today with my add/drop card...and 16 other students also had the same idea. I need to be added way more than they did. Lame. Well the Professor said to stay and she would see how many people didn't show up. Well I sat through the whole class...and with 5 minutes to go, that last guy came in. No spots left. SUCKY! She said she would make no exceptions, that there were plenty of other English 150 classes. Go find another. She was rude about it. I didn't want to be there anyway. I just wasted 1 hour and 26 minutes of my time sitting through your awful class. Sucky Professor. IT IS A FREAKING GE AND YOU AREN'T EVEN A REAL...PROFESSOR. Graduate Student, you are still a STUDENT! I know I am getting on a rant about this, but these are my true feelings. Lame.

Did you ever think that Britney Spears and I would have the same phone? Well blog-readers...WE HAVE THE SAME PHONE!! C.o.o.l.i.o.!!





[Anyone who is familiar with Hollywood Sleaze will be familiar with these pictures. I did not write on the pictures, Perez Hilton did. but, BRITNEY AND I HAVE THE SAME PHONE!! I somehow feel famous...and Linsi should too.]

And what is with Angie and Brad not taking Shiloh out because she "was privileged from the day she was born." L-A-M-E!! Y'all suck. I think this sharing phones with Britney helps my Southern roots come out. Because I have some...way back. I had black ancestors. Oh i'm bad today. Sorry.

I am still upset with that stupid professor. Idiot. Please let there be an open class for me to take...PRAY FOR ME!!


In the heat of the moment I almost forgot to announce...I WANT TO BE A WEDDING PLANNER!! Ever since I was little I have watched those Bridezilla shows, A Wedding Story, Who's Wedding Is It Anyway, etc. and have loved them...still I love them. Why not make that my profession? I have looked into internships and such online...I think this might be it. For real. What do you, my fellow blog readers, think?

1 comment:

Kar said...

I hate stupid teachers. I really do. And yes, you should be a wedding planner. That would be so much fun!