Sunday, February 17, 2008

Eww gross.

Today as I was sitting in Sacrament Meeting, a couple in my ward did something NOBODY should do in Sacrament Meeting...sitting on the second row. It was discusting. Well, first the husband started scratching his wife's back. Not a big deal. Then he gets both hands up and was massaging her shoulders. [Keeping in mind we are still on the second row and the Stake President is visiting our ward today...] He then proceeds to pull her up into a kiss. A Kiss. A KISS! IN SACRAMENT MEETING! ON THE SECOND ROW!!!! WITH THE STAKE PRESIDENT THERE!! EWWWWW! gross. It wasn't just a peck either. It was an "I sure do love you!" passion kiss. KISS. After six HELLISH children, I think it is time to stop that. Or at least save it for ANYWHERE other than church.

Enough ranting about that. I just couldn't believe my eyes! I am feeling much better. I can now talk to you. Everyone I spoke to on the phone would tell me, "boy, you sound awful!" or "what a manly voice you have today!" "Katie?! This is Katie?! You sound horrible!" Well...thank you.

My brother Cameron is hilarious. After relating to him the story of Nikki [see previous post] he told me that next time that happens to just start doing this dance and tell her that I have a bad case of diarrhea. Good thinking Cam! For those of you who haven't seen this video, which probably isn't too many, I will post it for those who haven't. Hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miSADG9yihM

3 comments:

Whitney Kaye said...

I immediately knew who you were talking about from Sunday. You kill me!

Whitney Kaye said...

I immediately knew who you were talking about from Sunday. You kill me!

Kar said...

I have one guess. The six HELLISH children are the clue.