Thursday, February 7, 2008

For members of the Provo 3rd Ward...

Oh the good old third ward. Now the Grandview 15th ward. Best ward in the church...and i'm not lying!
I went to "Music at Noon" tonight. There was a pratice and my mom said that I should go. Well I did and I haven't had that kind of laugh in a LONG time! The conversation went something like this...
[Carol Bradshaw is the cutest 70ish year old lady. She was so fashionable with her pants tucked into her boots and fashionable top.]
Carol Bradshaw: "We are going to have a little music lesson right now. We are learning what dipthongs are...and No, that isn't something you wear."

Everyone just busted up laughing and I DIED! One, she is the sweetest, kindest lady ever. Two, she just made a thong joke!! It was HILARIOUS! I just kept laughing and she finally chuckled to herself and was like, "Katie is just dying up here!" [I was sitting in the front row.] She is the best!

I love my ward!

3 comments:

Kar said...

Haha. She called the other night and couldn't remember Skyler's name and it was funny. I don't think she's quite 70 though.

mary.katherine said...

She has to be! She has grandkids that are our age and older. Plus has kids that are at least in their 40's. She has to be close, if not already 70. HAVE A FABULOUS TIME IN REXBURG!

Anonymous said...

I love our ward! nothing can beat it! Love you girl