Monday, February 4, 2008

tag, Tag, TAG!

Alphabet Tag
A- Attached or Single? Single
B- Best Friend? Probably Kara...yeah. I guess. :) haha.
C- Cake or Pie? Any cake, my Grandma's apple pie...I miss my Grandma.
D- Day of Choice? Sunday. Spiritual, [which i'm working on...being more so] and SUNDAY NAPS! HORRAY!
E- Essential Item? Cell phone. Definitely.
F- Favorite Color? It used to be yellow, now probably steel blue. [and blue steel! ha.] The future color of my bedroom.
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms.
H- Hometown? Provo. Born, Raised, Residing.
I- Favorite Indulgence? Wall of Chocolate at P.F. Changs. Haven't been there for a while...
J- January or July? July. VACATIONS!!
K- Kids? Soon. Ha. Just kidding. Yes, someday.
L- Life isn't complete without? Family.
M- Marriage date? Wishful thinking...
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 2 Older brothers, 1 Sister-In-Law
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples, but only sliced. I hate eating whole apples.
P- Phobias and Fears? Snakes. EWwwwww!
Q- Quote? "You can either be wise and happy, or stupid and miserable." -Gordon B. Hinckley
R- Reason to smile? Good Friends!
S- Season of choice? Fall. Not hot, not cold. Beautiful leaves. MY BIRTHDAY!!
T- Tag five people? Everyone I know has already been tagged.
U- Unknown fact about me? ...laugh all you want...but when I was little (12 or so) I had a secret crush on George W. Bush. Not so secret anymore. I don't care what other people say, I think he has been a GREAT president!! Older men [not like 50, but several years older than me...] have always been attractive. Ok, maybe that was a little too much...
V- Vegetable? Broccoli, love it.
W- Worst Habit? Swearing. Working on that...
X-ray or Ultrasound? Hmmm. Ultrasound. Not only do you get those to see your baby, but I had one and the goo was warm. That was nice. X-rays you always have someone yelling at you to hold still, so that is no fun.
Y- Your favorite food? Swedish meatballs and rice. And pistachio salad. And chocolate cake. That is my birthday menu. Mmmmmmmmmm.....
Z- Zodiac Sign? Libra.

Well there you go. I'm interesting, huh? Ha.

My favorite picture from President Hinckley's Funeral. I don't know if you can see it in this picture, but they gave him his program and it is sitting on his chair armrest. It makes me cry everytime!

My two most favorite people! Ha.

Today we found out who our new Prophet and his councilors are. Although I still miss President Hinckley, I know this is right. I had a calm, peaceful feeling when I turned the news conference today. It is right because it is inspired. I look forward to hearing from them more and to General Conference in April. I refuse to work that weekend too! I have worked the last two conference weekends and I want to watch this one!!

I will put some pictures of my weekend with the boys later, but this weekend went pretty well. I was SO tired on Saturday night! A cute quote from Brigham, 3 Years Old. We were talking about something and out of the blue he tells me, "we do not swallow bubble gum." Well, yes, that is right. Ha. I guess he has been told that many times. :) I took the boys to Classic Skating on Saturday afternoon. A trip down memory lane. Ha. Well they were playing songs and they played Party Like A Rockstar. Sweet. Then right after that they played Unforgettable by Nat King Cole. It was hilarious. First, the song order. Second, that they actually played Unforgettable! How many eight year olds out there have ever even heard that song?! I wasn't complaining...I love that song. I just thought it was funny. :)

Done and Done.

2 comments:

Christa said...

I've been catching up on your posts and they make me so happy! You are so funny. This was fun learning about you--George W. huh? Hot stuff Katie. I also want to see pictures of you in that salsa dress or whatever. I agree with you. Freaking hot--you'd be!

Lara said...

Had you gone to Classic Skating 5 years ago, I'd be the one mixing the beats and making you snowball. Don't cry for me, Argentina. I loved it!