Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Do you know that I am a jogger??

Click here. Katie Shumway starring in NIGHT BECOMES DAY! I have no idea what this movie is, but it says it is filmed in Provo, Utah so it really could've been me! Ha. The story sounds like exactly what I am going through right now... "sometimes nowhere is the only place to go."
Plot Outline:
In order to jump-start his life, Alex turns his car into a 'taxi', and sets out on a night-long adventure.

I am famous.

I have only been skinny-dipping one time in my life. I heard this the other day and thought that it was funny...have YOU ever been chunky-dunking?? Ha. I thought that was funny. A little more realistic for this hot bod.

You know what makes me mad. People that hand out flyers. It doesn't matter where you are on campus, [although some places are worse than others...ahem...the Wilkinson Center...] people are always coming up to you and telling you about crap and giving you flyers. Lame. It makes me mad. You can't even get through some of the hallways because everyone is stopped getting flyers. You watch people for .5 seconds and the first trash can they see there goes the flyer. If I was all "SAVE THE EARTHY" I would be angry at the waste of trees. I still think it is stupid. If I want to come to whatever it is then I will get there and look into it without your flyer. Thank you.

Oh, and Suzi asked me if I said bomb on my way to Seattle in the airports...yes. Yes I did. HAHA! I will continue to think that is funny and be constantly reminded of Meet the Parents.

2 comments:

Lara said...

CHUNKY DUNKING!??!?! BWAHHAHA!
SHUT RIGHT UP!!!

Mayo Family said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha that is sooooooo funny