eat at FLAMING WOK at University Mall. Kara and I were there yesterday and decided to eat before we got our nails done. We decided to get FLAMING WOK. Well we sat down, said a prayer on the food, and opened the box. I went to eat a chicken bit and there was hair in the food! Needless to say I could've died. It's a good thing that I saw it.
We were also talking later about how much I love Big. We thought we should make a video about how cool I am and send it to him.
We were also talking later about how much I love Big. We thought we should make a video about how cool I am and send it to him.
Check THAT out.
Do work.
Kara and Katie: Rob and Big style.
I want YOU Katie.
I loved this episode.SPECIAL BUDDIES!!

2 comments:
Maybe if we really did say a prayer on the food then there wouldn't have been a hair in it. Gross.
I am dwight, and I rule
Post a Comment