I need to be more giving. Today at Macey's a lady in front of me had a cart FULL of groceries. She kept looking up at the total and looking more and more worried. It was not an inexpensive trip to the grocery store. The cashier finished and just said that someone had come by and offered to pay for her groceries. She didn't quite know what to do or say, just "if you see her, tell her thank you." How awesome is that?! I need to do that or something similar soon. I need to give service!!
Oh, I was walking around my car to get in the driver's seat. I dropped my keys on the ground. I bent down to pick them up and opened the door at the same time. I hit my head on the door and have a long gash on my forehead. It hurts. My head hurts.

This is after it is all cleaned up. It doesn't look nearly as bad as it feels.
Watched Mr. Deeds. Liked it. I couldn't find a good YouTube video of it, but my favorite part is when he gives two 12 year old's $20,000 for each one of their bikes.
Tween 1: What are you going to do with your money?
Tween 2: Buy a giraffe. What are you going to do?
Tween 1: Quit school!
Bum on the street: Good idea. School is for fools. Look at me. bahahahahaha.
That is one of my favorite parts. I was dying. Head still hurting. Burning. Ahhhh.
Oh I saw a clip of a Simpson's episode the other day. They were in China at an orphanage. A banner over the door said "Great deals on 2004's!" Hahaha. I thought that was funny.
I hate that feeling when your arm or leg wakes up after being asleep. Needles--yuck.
My head is killing me. Literally, killing.
14 17 18 21
Oh, I was walking around my car to get in the driver's seat. I dropped my keys on the ground. I bent down to pick them up and opened the door at the same time. I hit my head on the door and have a long gash on my forehead. It hurts. My head hurts.

This is after it is all cleaned up. It doesn't look nearly as bad as it feels.
Watched Mr. Deeds. Liked it. I couldn't find a good YouTube video of it, but my favorite part is when he gives two 12 year old's $20,000 for each one of their bikes.
Tween 1: What are you going to do with your money?
Tween 2: Buy a giraffe. What are you going to do?
Tween 1: Quit school!
Bum on the street: Good idea. School is for fools. Look at me. bahahahahaha.
That is one of my favorite parts. I was dying. Head still hurting. Burning. Ahhhh.
Oh I saw a clip of a Simpson's episode the other day. They were in China at an orphanage. A banner over the door said "Great deals on 2004's!" Hahaha. I thought that was funny.
I hate that feeling when your arm or leg wakes up after being asleep. Needles--yuck.
My head is killing me. Literally, killing.
14 17 18 21
3 comments:
Ouch sorry. Mr. Deed's=funny. Simpsons=funny. What the heck are those numbers?
I apologize for the scar Mary
It bothers me how you don't blog everyday.
Post a Comment