I hate all the stupid trainers at Gold's Gym. Do I have a sign on my behind that says, "WIDE LOAD, NEED TRAINER." I hate it! I was at the University Gold's today and I was walking on the treadmill minding my own business [and watching the Price is Right with earphones in] and some guy came up and started talking to me. I HAVE THINGS IN MY EARS SO I CAN'T HEAR YOU....I hate that. Then he started asking me what I do to workout. I should've just said no then. Well I told him and he asked why I didn't do weights. NONEOFYOURDAMNBUSINESS!! And I wasn't even done with my workout sir. "Have you met with a trainer?" No, and I don't want to. Why not. NOYDB!! Anyway, he kept bugging me so I said maybe next month. Leave me alone ya jerk. I don't want a trainer and I especially don't want it to be you. AAAARRRRGGGG!
On a happier note, I pulled a Kara yesterday. I went to sleep for a Sunday nap at five or so and didn't wake up until 2:10 in the morning! What a nap! I figured it out and I slept for 13.5 hours last night!! I am well rested. And Kara, Whitney, and I watched HOT ROD on Friday. LOVE THAT MOVIE!! "Have fun being married to SATAN!" "You know I have a hormone disorder!" "Is there a move that will make a grown-man crap his pants?" Hilarious, just hilarious.
Going to get a massage today. I can't wait.
Done, loving Big, and Done.
5 comments:
I'd rather die than live in a world where I can't kick your @$$.
I love the new look.
hello, mary katherine...
You seem like a nice girl, why the attitude and language?
Thank you anonymous. Attitude because people made me mad and language because people make me mad. Then I vent and i'm just fine.
REVEAL YOURSELF!
Post a Comment