This is why I don't drink:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=U1VmGjJJFrc
I had someone watch this who has had some serious drinkage before [so he is an expert in judging others who are drunk] and he was like, "dang that guy sure is swaying! He's drunk, dude!"
I do not ever plan on getting drunk and this video solidified it. Sorry for my readers on campus. Pull this up off campus.
OH OH OH!! I had the best find today at Ross [dress for less.] You would never believe it! DO WORK SON! Do you? Do you? DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE??
Do you know what it feels like loving someone that’s in a rush to throw you away?
Do you know what it feels like to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed?
This shirt freaking RULES!
Yes, I am wearing it today. I love it so much. AND MEATY!! Who couldn't love Meaty?
And I'm wearing these socks that Suzi gave me. If you can't tell they are blue Pirates socks with Johnny Depp's beautiful face on them.
Mmmmmmm. hotHotHOT!
and yes, my shoulder still hurts today. After a restful night it is KILLING me! Ahhh! The sacrifices you make to be a pro. Injuries...play through the pain!!
Done and Done.
1 comment:
I'm pro too! I bought that song last night, now i just need to find a CD. I love Johnny Depp. What a great picture that was. I've never seen those socks before.
Post a Comment