I am taking a break from studying for my last final tomorrow. I can't wait to be finished. Oh how exciting that will be!! My friend from high school is getting married. Her name is Melanie. She posted some engagement pictures on facebook. Let me just share a few with you...
Hands...Legs...
Eating...of face...
GOT IT!! This one isn't too bad. I really am happy for her.I know I have expressed this to some of you before, but I am so sad that Jennifer moved into Grandma's house. I really have driven past there twenty times, wanting to turn into the driveway and go inside, but knowing I can't. Even writing about this my bottom lip naturally comes out and I get sad. Oh woe is me.
I can't wait until i'm done tomorrow!! WHoohoo!
I really didn't like Jordin Sparks last year on American Idol. She really bugged me. Anyway, I bought her song on iTunes, No Air. It really isn't too bad. I've succomed.
Oh exciting!! I read on cheatygossip.com today that Simon Cowell and his girlfriend of forever have split!! HORRAY!! confession: I love simon. I would marry him. Mmmm.
I miss Jakie!
2 comments:
How come the guy looks more familiar than the girl? Oh my, I love the one where it looks like he's about to give birth. I hope they use that one.
I was like "Oh wow, how does she know Haley?" Then I realized the wonder of linkage. She's great.
I like No Air. I didn't watch last season, though, cause I was too bugged by it. And, oh, we didn't have TV.
Post a Comment