showdown. For all of you who watched tonight...wasn't Simon's reaction to Fantasia, or whoever she was, just priceless?! His facial expressions showed exactly how I felt.
DAVID ARCHULETA!!! Horray! The most embarrassing part...Murray's mayor and his hideous mustache thingy.
It wasn't this bad...but pretty dang close. Favorite David line from last night...
Simon: "...the whole dancing thing..."
David: "I was dancing?"
Hahaha.
Have to work on Peds tomorrow. Why do I always get pulled?? Boo.
4 comments:
You stole the words right out of my mouth. I'm super nervous to find out who will actually win.
OH.
MY.
GOSH.
I LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEDDDDDD Simon's face!! I fast forwarded through her whole song cause after the first 10 seconds I wanted to hurl, and I had just had some strawberries and angel food cake- which was so good that it needed to stay down. HerThe hair/face/dance/singing combo was a little too much for me, and apparently the rest of the human race agrees. I'm SO glad her season is over.
Speaking of seasons, this has been my favorite so far, and i'm afraid I've loved it so much that next season will pale in comparison. I hope I'll be able to enjoy it still. But who can't enjoy a show while accompanied by chili's take out every week?
This finale will be SO bomb. I really can't wait. But at the same time I'll hate it when it's over. Thanks for being an idol bff. I could smooch you for that.
Don't you like peds? I think it would be fun.
What was Simon's reaction to Fantasia?
K, so that picture is AMAZING!...P.S. I tagged you! So ya, good luck! :)
Post a Comment