Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm an auntie again!

To baby daisy. She is adorable. Linsi and Brandon got a Newfoundland. She is so funny. I was visiting yesterday and she did a somersault. It was the cutest thing. She trips over her HUGE paws and just flops around. On her way to her new home.
Linsi bought these pink polka-dot bows for her. This was the best picture we could get. She is a very pretty dog and will grow to be...
quite large. I think they said 130 pounds. That is enormous!

The new blinds in my room I just love. If I put them down before I go to bed I am able to sleep much longer. They keep the sun out and you can't even tell it is daytime. Too bad I don't still work nights. They would've been perfect.

Referring to Kara's comment and my previous post about Simon.

It was hilarious. He was in shock...as were the rest of us. You can watch a small clip here. I can't believe what an embarrassment she was to AI. Boo.

I was tagged by Kylie. So here goes...

The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was 10. I'm thinking real hard and I don't remember what you do when you are 10! Life was great then. I didn't have anything to worry about. I guess that is the "circle of life." Things seem important at the time, but as you look back they really aren't that important. I was talking to Jodi about it yesterday. Her little sister didn't make it into Chamber Singers at Provo High. I was in that same situation and I seriously thought my life had ended. Looking back I realize it wasn't a big deal. I survived my senior year. High school seems SO important while you are there. In ten years [or two] it won't matter weather you played a sport, sang in the Chamber Singers, or told your Physics teacher his experiment was stupid. I guess all i'm trying to say is live in the moment and if something doesn't turn out, try something else! You are bound to win one eventually. Holy cow, that was probably the weirdest answer I have ever given to a question!!

2. What was on my to-do list for today? Sunday Nap!! And then to my Grandparents for a family function. Good times.

3. What you do if you were suddenly a billionaire? Pay tithing, buy my Escalade, mail-order me a Russian groom, and buy a mansion. Then I would spend the rest on family/friends. I am a nice person. Ha.

4. 3 Bad habits. Procrastination, taking my family for granted, and according to a lady at work my sense of humor. Apparently it is "warped," so I guess you could count that as a bad habit.

5. Places I have lived. Provo, Utah. Nice. Someday I will live somewhere else. I want to live in a state that borders an ocean. Preferably Rhode Island. Then Kara and I could be neighbors. I wouldn't want to live in Florida or Texas. Maybe it is because i'm racist, but, whatever.

6. Places I have worked. Beehive Assisted Living, Fro-Yo, Jamestown, Trinity, and American Fork Hospital. Anybody have a job for me??

7. 3 Things people don't know about me. These questions suck. I always end up putting things people already know. I firmly believe that it is because I was rocked to sleep so much when I was little that I have to shake my foot/leg to go to sleep at night. It is very soothing to me. I used to have to sleep diagonally in bed. I have since overcome that and can sleep straight. When washing my body in the shower I always start from my head and work my way down. I am secretly a professional hair-dyer. Ask Kara.
I tag Jodi, Tia, and Kristen.

Jodi now has brown, straight hair. I love it.

Do you know something? They built Lakeview Elementary just off Geneva Road about 1.7 miles north of Amelia Earhart Elementary. I was driving to pick Jodi up and I saw this school-looking building so I drove to it and sure enough it was a brand new, completed elementary school. Crazy!! It is by all those McMansions off Geneva. Jod and I decided that they are trying to make that the rich part of west Provo. Interesting.

Tia got a cat.

This weekend i'm going to Salt Lake with Suzi and Linsi. I'm excited. We should have a good time. We are probably going to go the Cheesecake Factory. I have never been there. I will post pictures next week.

IDOL IS OVER THIS WEEK. BOOO!! I'm sad, but excited. I hope David Archuleta wins. I will vote, you should too.

1 comment:

Kar said...

If you suddenly become a billionaire will you mail order me a russian groom as well?

So your sense of humor is warped and my mind it twisted?

I love your answer to #5. It rocks.

I want to see Tia's cat. I love cats. I chased one down the street the other day by the Izatt's. It got away.

The other day I was actually thinking about how you sleep diagonally in bed. I didn't know you overcame that habit.

I've never been to the Cheesecake Factory either. Let me know how it is.