Tuesday, May 20, 2008

In the process...

of voting for DAVID ARCHULETA! He did so well tonight!! If I wasn't working tomorrow I would go up to the Delta Center. They are opening the doors at 4:30 p.m. and are going to have a live feed--meaning they will find out an ENTIRE HOUR earlier than me who is crowned the AMERICAN IDOL. I'm a little bit exciteiodfvfdeb;lkfhserlghksrae!!!!!!! Just had a little freak out with the keyboard there...

Referring to Kara's post about that guy coming out of his apartment naked, I have to say, that has happened to me too. Except I had panties (yes Suzi, panties) on. I was probably five turning six, old enough to remember, and my brothers were "babysitting" me. This was in our old house. It was cold too! They pushed me outside in my underwear and locked the front door. Then I was screaming and ringing the doorbell etc, so they yelled at me from the back door telling me it was open and to come to the back door. I ran my little heart out to the back door and then they slammed and locked it. They did the same thing from the front door--telling me it was unlocked and then slamming and locking that when I got close. This went on for what seemed like forever so I started crying. [I'm sure I was crying before, I just gave up and was bawling on our front steps.] They let me in and I don't remember what happened after that, I just remember being so sad. :( Anyway, that is why I think that this boy and I were meant to be together. Ha ha. HOOK ME UP!

And Lara, you are BEAUTIFUL, so it is no suprise that you were married young. :) I support that, just not people that are younger than me. Ha ha.

1 comment:

Kar said...

Was the voting last night? I thought it was tonight? I thought it was always on Wednesday's. Sorry I didn't vote. I don't even know the number.

I'm sorry your brothers were so mean to you. Maybe Sheri Eyre saw you running around naked. She lived by you didn't she?