
Since I have been thinking about her for the past 24 hours, I thought I would dedicate a blog to her. I feel so bad for her. :( Here are two funny blog entries from last year...previous to blogspot. Enjoy!

So one day we took Kristen to her celebratory goodbye dinner. Kara was driving us to Red Rock in Park City. We were in between Heber and Park City going about 80 mph with the windows rolled down. We were all singing the song on the radio but Kara and I were up front singing awesomely obnoxiously, having a totally fun time when something suddenly whacked Kara on the forehead. She totally thought that Kait had thrown something at her, HARD. She was like, "Aarggg, what the heck?" She looked in the rearview mirror and was like, "Did you guys throw something at me?" but they were oblivious. I'm sure she was thinking, 'Hmm, it came from the front, but Kait is an awesome aimer so she totally could've done that.' Anyway, about 3 seconds later I said, "Oh it was a bee" while pointing at her legs. I said in in a matter-of-fact way, not freaking out at all. Kara looked down and in between her legs was a bee. She didn't know if it was dead or what but she FREAKED out! She put her leg up that it was close to touching, screamed freaking bloody murder, and turned on her emergencies, all in about a second going 80 on the highway. I heard other screams from the gals in the car (like when D accidentally got on the freeway in 'Clueless') and she pulled over. I, being the best friend she could ever ask for, so wonderfully scooped it up with her car registration and tossed it out the window. She was so very rattled and shaken. It turns out it was dead, it apparently died on impact with her skull, I guess anything would die instantly with that impact. As Kara and I talked about it later, I told her we weren't screaming at the bee in the car, but the fact that she was freaking out while driving. It was kind of rude, but we were scared for our lives as much as hers. So, yes, it hit Kara quite hard. She, i'm sure, thought it was something way more substantial than that, but...whatever. I LOVE KARA!

Woah. So I was sitting in my home watching Happy Gilmore. I really like that show. Then I thought that I should call Kara because I was craving Chili's and she is pretty much my best friend AND my favorite Chili's buddy. Ok. So I was driving and I went on a little detour for no apparent reason. I was just driving and we were just talking. Anyway we ended up by the Orem Library and Police station. (Policemen suck!) We were waiting for the light to change and we were the first car in line. Well three Mexicans and one white guy walked across the street together. I made the comment that there was three Mexicans and one white guy. What a weird combination. Casually Kara remarked that he was probably just their interpreter, then proceeded with what she was saying . . . almost like that was just the natural explanation for that situation! IT WAS HILARIOUS!! How many people do you know that would explain that friendship . . . oh he is probably just their interpreter. Ok. So it is probably more funny if you would have been there, but none the less, pretty freaking hilarious. Yep. Then at dinner we were talking about how she just received her princess checks in the mail, and in fact wrote me one tonight for dinner. Lovely. Anyway, so we were talking about how I liked the first and second Aladdin, but when you got to six and seven it got to be a little too much. Well she stated that the seventh was probably going to be named Abu's great-grandson's great adventure. IT WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS!!! She was just way funny tonight. For sure. That is pretty much why we are friends. Yep. And we were remembering that time in Spanish class when I yelled at Sheri Eyre and told her to shut up because she was pissing everyone off. It was great. Then Sheri and I became friends later.

SHOUTOUT TO KARA!! Hope that Lortab is working wonders!
1 comment:
Thanks for the post. I remember both those times. Funny funny. The lortab is working, but it's still pretty painful.
Post a Comment