You once made me upset. I was boggled by your identity. As your recent comment on Kara's page revealing yourself, everything makes sense. I was so happy! Happy to know who you were and happy for Kara.
You are going to be such an incredible missionary!! I really mean that. You have such a strong spirit and I can't wait to hear of your success in West Virginia. You are amazing.
I debated on how to close this...
Love, [because I do, but not in the other-Katie-sort-of-way...]
Sincerely, [because I mean everything I said]
Best, [because I do hope the best for you]
Have a nice day, [because I hope you do]
Your pal, [because we are, except for the glittery sparkles in the Covette time. :)]
Peace out, [haha.]
Katie
Favorite comment Cue ever left me..."I am Dwight and I rule."
I am having a good time in Pittsburgh. Jake is absolutely adorable! I will be so sad to leave. I can't wait to come home to Chili's and fabulous friends!
2 comments:
Hope you're having a blast on your vaca!
Love,
(and when i say 'love' i mean love as in the kind where you feel it in your heart because that person is great but you already have a lover so that other spot in your heart is already taken, but that is not to diminish the other kind of love that you have from the other part of your heart which is to say that someone is special to you because you care for them, but not 'care' as in care for elderly people, cause that just means you're caring for their needs and maybe you want to help them because it's hard for them to walk sometimes, so you need to care for their physical needs because they are fragile but lovely, but when i say 'lovely' i mean the kind as in they are such a presence of wisdom and beauty because they have all sorts of good in them, and when i say 'good' i don't mean good in the Cafe Rio kind of good, but in the 'they are nice' kind of way, because they tend to care for other people so much more than the rest of us, and when i say the rest of us i mean the non-feeble, unwise type. that is all.)
Lara
WHAT LARA?
Post a Comment