Thursday, July 3, 2008

This video should brighten your day. It did mine.

I was driving home from the gym today and am 97.4% sure I saw my US History teacher from high school...riding a bike. If anyone knows Craig Drury, you know he wouldn't ride a bike. Not only that, if this was Craig he had lost over 100 pounds. It was crazy! I text Kara and told her and she text back and asked if I was sure. I said I thought I was and this is what I got. "I don't even know if I want to believe that." Good point. I was just a little thrown by the whole thing.

You know what I hate? Everytime I come back from vacation somewhere my face becomes a zit-farm. Literally. I am totally fine while on vacation, but I come home and it sucks. Just thought you ought to know. Feel bad.

Utah and Pittsburgh pictures coming soon!

1 comment:

deb said...

My face is a zit paradise when I am on vacation. no me gusta. I think it is strange to see a teacher from Provo High anywhere. It weirds me out, a lot. In fact, I had a dream the other night that ...oh shoot I forgot her name. She was a math teacher...Zacherson? Maybe. Anyway, in my dream she was pregnant. Which is possible because she got married at some point. Weird. Erm, I'll stop rambling.