Sunday, August 31, 2008

Being alone...

means watching many movies. I just watched Raising Helen for the first time. I bawled like a baby. The entire last fifteen minutes I sobbed. Hormones maybe, but gosh darn it, I really liked that movie!

5 comments:

Lara said...

We have that movie, but I've only watched it once. But I do remember it being sad. Speaking of sad (in the mother-child sense), I watched a few minutes of Charly the other day and have pretty much been a wreck ever since.

Kar said...

John Corbett really creeps me out. I think he's gross and should never play a love interest. Especially Kate Hudson. Nia Vardalos or whatever her name is is fine, but seriously, him and Kate Hudson?! So ridiculously unbelievable. She's way too hot for him (which is saying a lot, considering I don't think she's drop dead gorgeous).

I lurve you.

And yes, being alone does mean watching lots of movies.

Kar said...

P.S. Whitney was supposed to bring you something on Wednesday but she keeps putting it off. I will get on her case about it. Lurves.

Kylie said...

I L-O-V-E that movie!!! I must say it is one of my favorites! And I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who cries through it! :)

Laura said...

I had no idea you went there! SWEET. I really like working there :)

P.S. Raising Helen is a really good movie! I think I like all of Kate Hudson's movies...