Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Earth Saver

A few months ago I had a drawing for a trash can toy. Lara won--and Jax loves his prize. He carries around [and sleeps with!!] this trash can so when he finds an old raisin in the carpet he can pick it up and throw it away. :) Lara has expressed her love for this toy--SOLID.GOLD.--due to the fact that her house is much cleaner. Jax decided to do his part in saving the earth. Good little Jax. Here are the pictures Lara sent me. Enjoy.



And last...this is baby Jax. I think he was confused as to why his Mommy and Daddy weren't doing enough to save the earth. I'm just glad I could make the kid smile.
I loveth thee Lara.

2 comments:

Lara said...

no way is that him! I still can't believe how much he's changing. His baby pictures are just so presh. Aw. *teat* hahahahahhahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaha
I meant to write *tear*

hahahahahhahahahahah


oh and your paint skills are mauvelous.

Kar said...

Oh, I miss everyone. He's s'darn cute!