My eye doctor even said so. He told me I had the best eyes he'd seen all year. And they are gorgeous! I have thick and luscious blood vessels and 20/15 vision!! Dr. Noble said I won't even need reading glasses for another 25 years. HORRAY!! Jake and I are the only ones in the family who don't wear glasses. Don't these look like healthy eyes to you?

I promised the rest of the pictures, so here they are.
Ok. Story. See this pole? Well, I tried to jump over it--and failed. I got 3/4 of the way over and realized I didn't have my balance. I fell. I did make like 37 people laugh though! Here is Anna jumping. She did it successfully three times so we could get these pictures afterward. They wanted me to do it again. I politely declined.

Hands....

Legs up...

Graceful landing. Good job Anna.

The night of the injury. You can see my bruise on my elbow from the roller coaster and then my freshly injured knee. I was going to take another picture of it today--it is pretty disgusting. It is all purple and huge and bruised. Ewww gross.

This was the band playing at Disneyland. They were pretty sweet.

This little girl was ADORABLE!! This is Val's cousin and Maddie's niece. Chloe Manning.

Anna's poor sunburn the day after the beach.

Val's SWOLLEN lips.

Val, Chloe, and Anna. Chloe had the cutest dress on that day! Little Billabong girl.

Right after Splash Mountain. I was wet for seven hours after. Wet, but oh so good looking!!

Princess Castle at night. Lovely. Just lovely.

Geez, I just realized we had a lot of different sunglasses! These were Anna's, and I think I rocked them.

Another picture of Chloe and that cute dress. That camera really takes pictures and has a little screen on the back like a real digital camera! It was awesome.

Captain Hook wouldn't take a picture with Anna. She doesn't look it, but she was pretty upset.

Funny story. We saw Minnie walk by. Anna had the camera and we started running after her. I pushed Anna and had her run ahead of us because Minnie wouldn't stop. We took the picture mid-walk and then got yelled at by Minnie's escort. "Let Minnie find a shady spot and then she will take pictures!!" "Nope. Thanks. We got what we wanted." Haha. And Minnie has a permi-smile so it wasn't like she could frown for the picture. SCORE!

Shumway girls with Pluto. Great picture. I think that is all the stories I have. Ask me sometime about Anna falling into Snow White's well or Maddie getting stuck on Space Mountain and i'll tell you. I leave you with videos of all of us jamming out to a little Whitney. [Make sure your volume is down if you so choose to watch these videos.]
2 comments:
Haha. Poor Anna and her sunburn.
I want to hear about the stuck in space mountain story.
Do you have a letter yet?
That shot of your eyes looks something like a vampire after the hunt....maybe it's the lighting...or maybe what I have been reading.
Post a Comment