Sunday, November 16, 2008

Chris Merritt

Kara invited me to go to Velour with her last night to see this guy. I went and had a fabulous time! I really liked him. I'm going to buy several of his songs that Kara doesn't have because I like him so much. My favorites so far are North, Virginia, and Quinn. It is pretty chill music. Overall a 9/10. Thanks Kara!!

After we went to get food. I went to Del Taco and had me a chicken burrito. Mmmm. I didn't think Kar wanted anything so that's what I said. Then she asked if it was cool to go to Taco Bell. I of course said sure--i'm just cool like that. :) The conversation with the order guy went something like this.

Man in the speaker "Hi, how are you doing tonight?"

Kara "Good, how are you?"

Man "Good, thanks for asking. Nobody ever asks. What can I get for you?"

Kara "I'd like two bean burritos, a water, and a lemonade."

Man "What was that last item?"

Kara "A lemonade."

Man "So two bean burritos, a water, ...... and what else?"

Kara "A lemonade, like a drink."

[Katie is dying in the passenger seat.]

Man "OH! A lemonade!"

Kara "yes."

It was the funniest thing in the world. Thanks for inviting me, for introducing me to great new music, for great laughs, and for the movies!

3 comments:

{lauren} said...

i LOVE chris merrit. tower of sand is probably my favorite.

Lara said...

Have I not proclaimed already that Quinn is the greatest song ever written? J and I listened to it 14 times one day. Cried most of the time. Presh. How fun for you though!

Kar said...

LEMONADE! Did I slur my words together or something?

Tower of Sand rocks my socks. I also like Madison (also know as 'Wes' Little Sister).