Friday, December 5, 2008

104.

Is it weird to me that this year, in fact, this past Saturday my Grandpa [mom's dad] would have been 104? NO! I have a grandparent that is over a century old. Awesome! I bet you don't.

I have so much to blog about...and now I can't remember it all.

AMERICAN IDOL! January 13. The night before the biggest day of the year. Yes Lara. I remember. I can't wait for this season. I need my Simon fix. He makes me laugh every year. I love him.

BRITNEY SPEARS! I watched Britney: For the Record. Yes, I cried. Remember this post? I'm a BFFL. She is coming to Salt Lake! Kara and I decided to buy tickets and go! I came home and told my dad. This was his response, "She is the world's biggest slut. All that is going to be is a porn show." Looks like he isn't a BFFL. I'll have to work on him...

I was going through old posts and I had written about a text that Skyler sent me. "I wet the bed last night, and I think I liked it..." I miss Skyler.

This video is a CLASSIC! Cheez-its, cheez-its, cheez-its, cheez-its, cheez-its...I love this and can watch it for hours.

No comments: