I hate Tom Cruise. I just do. I really wanted to see the movie, but didn't want to watch him. Kara and I decided to go and I really enjoyed the movie. Every time he came on screen I thought, "ugh, tom cruise." I did like the movie and the true story. I always think how amazing it is that there were 15 known attempts on Hitler's life--how many more were there that we don't know about--and how did he miraculously survive them all??

Kyle showed this to me once and I was telling Kara about it. This is a Naval Training Base in Coronado, CA. Interesting. Skyler.
House Bunny. Hilarious. "I want to meet this freakin' bird!"

Kyle showed this to me once and I was telling Kara about it. This is a Naval Training Base in Coronado, CA. Interesting. Skyler.
House Bunny. Hilarious. "I want to meet this freakin' bird!" Carrie Mae was my favorite character. If you want to watch a movie that you don't have to think and just want a few laughs, watch this.
"You need to start wearing deodorant Carrie Mae."
[Man voice] "I know."
2 comments:
i almost peed my pants watching the house bunny. its probably a good thing i didnt, that could have been embarassing.
Why yes, I'm quite excited myself. Okay, more than QUITE. I love having a show to look forward to 2 times a week. Love it. But there will never be another DA. Too sweet to be duplicated.
Oh and thanks for crying. Makes me feel not so alone. :)
Post a Comment