Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bambi

I once wrote a post about a girl named Domino. Today I made a phone call and the lady on the other end picked it up and said, "This is Bambi, how can I help you?" REALLY?! Bambi? I've never actually seen this movie, but I know it is a deer and no child of mine will ever be named after an animal.

In fact, I have a few picked out. Even though Rick and Sarah are taking my dad's name for this new baby, i'm using it too. I've said I wanted it from the time I was old enough to talk. Richard Jennings--we'll call him Jenner. I love it. My dad loves it.

For a little girl it will be Kara Lynn. I've wanted a little girl to have the middle name Lynn (without an e) for a long time. Kara is my best friend. When you say her full name it is my mom's name. (Carolyn) Isn't that neat?! I love it.

Those are the only two for sure. I also like the name Grady for a little boy. I took a facebook quiz the other day that said my little girl should be Ellie. Not bad.

This is not an announcement Lara.

4 comments:

Grandma Shums said...

Cute Baby, who's is it?

Lara said...

Don't mess up Kara! Someone's gonna be named after you!

Okay, too many coincidences here. If we're having a girl, it's Bambi (don't hate!). If it's a boy, it's Jenner. I thought I made that name up!!

Kidding. No but really, Ellie is in my top 3 girls names. I love it. And I applaud you on coming up with Jenner. Very cool.

Kar said...

AAAAWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEE!

Precious. Thanks Katie.

Crystal said...

That Kara Lynn/Carolyn nameplay is genius. Great job Katie.