Friday, June 12, 2009

Apparently this is illegal.

And I need to work on my cougar-riding skills. I came home and told my parents what Val and I had done for fun that night. My mom told me that it was illegal and if I had gotten picked up by the police that she would not have come and gotten me. She said I would have needed to learn a lesson. Gee, thanks mom.




At least I had fun.

4 comments:

Lara said...

So awesome. Please tell me you stayed on at least 8 seconds!

mary.katherine said...

We got several other pictures that probably weren't appropriate for the blog...ha ha. I was on for a good five minutes. I am legit. I am sure the cars passing by enjoyed it--I know the lady on her bike riding by sure did!!

Kar said...

That is the hottest thing I've ever seen!

Steve & Amy Shumway said...

HAHAHA i love it! especially the second one. its ok, my mom once said to me that if i ever went to jail that she wouldnt come get me either. tough love, haha