Time stands still...time marches on.
What a rollercoaster of a day. Dad passed away. How thankful I am that he has been released and is out of pain. I am sitting on my bed not knowing what to do--I sleep in a chair next to dad's bed. I stood in the middle of the dining room looking at the place where dad's bed was and to the counter where Aunt Kathy had just bought $100 worth of groceries--tears spilled over again. An outpouring of love shown in any way that people can.
Boyd was here. Jerry came later tonight along with Lynn. How grateful I am that the Jensen's were here to be our "shoulders to cry on." Kara came. Started a fresh wave of tears. She means so much to me--thank you dear friend. Few words were exchanged, but they didn't need to be. People in and out--I think that is what we are going to experience in the coming days.
Still not sure if this is happening--very surreal.
11 comments:
Dear Katie,
I can't even imagine how you're feeling. I hope you know that I'm thinking of you. Thanks for being such a good example to me. You're very strong and faithful. I know that Heavenly Father will comfort you. Families are forever. No doubt in me. Lots of love.
katie, i am so sorry about your dad. hang in there. keep going to the temple for that ultimate peace and comfort!
Katie- I've been thinking about you all day. Wish I was there to give you a big hug. You are so strong. Remember that your dad will always be a breath away. He'll be there to listen to you at all times. I'm so sure of that.
Katie, I am so sorry to hear about your dad. You and your family are definitely in my thoughts and prayers at this time. I am so thankful to know that you have such a strong testimony and that you will be with your father again!
Katie, I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how hard that would be. You are in our prayers.
Oh my gosh. Katie I'm so sorry. I'm thinking about you. I'm so so sorry.
Oh my gosh. Katie I'm so sorry. I'm thinking about you. I'm so so sorry.
Thinking of you all reunion, my prayers are with you and your family. You are such an incredible, amazing girl that is so strong. Love you heaps and I'll be seeing you soon.
Love you.
Katie, this is Christa's sister. I just wanted you to know we are thinking about you. You are in our prayers. Sending love and peace wishes your way.
I'm so sorry Katie. Know that I (and I'm sure many others) are praying for you and your family. Even though you'll be with him again, it's okay to cry and miss him or just bawl sometimes. Hang in there
Post a Comment