On Thursday I was making homemade potato chips and scones. I had a scone held with the tongs (my very LAST one) and I was going to put it in the oil. It came out of the tongs and dropped in the pan which splashed the oil everywhere. I now have what looks like a gross, diseased arm. I have 12 burns--one of which looks like Wilson from the movie Cast Away. That is the coolest thing that happened to me in a long time!

Tuesday night Cierra, Whit, Kar, and I went to the Harry Potter premiere at midnight. It was the first midnight showing I had ever been to. Since I haven't stayed up late for a very long time I thought I would resort to my old ways when I worked graveyards. I had Kara pick me up a red Monster. Not only did it give me Monster burps, it was also the only thing in my stomach, therefore upsetting it. I stayed awake in pain, yet enjoyed the movie. I just finished reading the book last week. I did not like some of the changes that they made. Oh well. Still a quality show...it had Snape--mmmmmm--good looking fellow.
While waiting for the show to start we saw several people like the ones below. Since Kara and I are both super cool we decided to twitter the same thing at the same time. We were reading through our twitter texts before we sent them and I said, "do you realize how gay we are?" Without missing a beat, and in a totally serious tone Kar replied, "we are not in capes." How true that is.
Kara--thanks for saving that cat.

Jake and Tia are getting married next week!! How exciting! I'm watching My Big, Fat Greek Wedding right now and the bridesmaids dresses are hideous. Sure glad Tia picked a good one--still don't know how my top is going to turn out. And I still need shoes and a pedicure.
"We are all different, but in the end, we are all fruit." Wise advice Gus.
No comments:
Post a Comment