The other day at work we were talking about where people had been in the world. I don't have a passport. I want a passport. I am going to get one soon. My dad and I had a discussion about places we wanted to go in the world. We both agreed that Africa/South America/Russia/Middle East don't have any appeal to either of us--basically just Europe and the US. Here are a few places we'd go with a passport.
Sweden: Goteborg, Umea, Jonokoping, Boras, and Stockholm
Fjords of Norway
WWII tours/concentration camps. This has always been an interesting part of history to me.
London
The Alps
New Zealand
Prince Edward Island
Italy
Places we've gone and liked/would like to go in the States:
White House
Pearl Harbor
Holocaust Museum
Museum of Modern Art
Museum of Flight
Kirtland & Palmyra--two of our most favorite places in the United States
Maine
Rhode Island--soon Kar? Weekend Disneyland. Definitely.
1 comment:
Heck yeah to Rhode Island. Count me in. And while we're at it, lets add Disneyland to the list. It's seriously all I've been able to think about the past few days.
Post a Comment