Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy birthday favorite dad.



This picture was taken last year on his birthday. The red strap was his chemo bag. Chemo on your birthday--no fun! No chemo this year. No pain this year. The one drawback of this year...he isn't here.

My dad is perfect. He always knew the answer to any question about any subject. He listened to me and loved me unconditionally. He was always the one I talked to and I miss the physical support he was to me. I know he continues to support me in every way he can--I have felt this and know it to be absolutely true. He was humble, witty, strong, smart, spiritually in-tune, and one to always find the good in others. He was loved by all and is the most Christ-like person that I know.

Love you and miss you Dad.

--Your favorite daughter




3 comments:

Laura said...

Cute Katie :) You're dad must be proud of you. Isn't it so cool we can all be together forever again! I think so. I'm sure he is always looking out for you. Love ya!

Tara said...

I know I tell you this, but I hope you believe it when I tell you I LOVE YOU!! You are truly amazing and so inspiring. You help my testimony grow. I am so grateful to know he was not in pain this year. What a great birthday for him! We sure miss him.

Caitlyn Andrus said...

Katie dear,
This is so sweet. I'm sure your daddy misses you too. :)