Really?! Really. I just got out of my 3rd final and was walking out of the testing center to see my score. The only think I strive for is to get a "great job!" next to my score on the monitor. It is all i've ever wanted. AND it is freaking hard to get a 90% or above at BYU.
I felt really good about my test. I turned it in, walked slowly down the stairs, looked at the monitor and saw my student id number...A 90% NEXT TO IT...AND...there was NO great job, fantastic, way to go...NOTHING! That makes me so mad!
Cam has been at BYU for three semesters now and he came home yesterday and said he got a 91% and a great job. Really??!! That is all I strive for. I was under the impression that it would give me happy words if I got a 90. I guess you need a 91.
And I can't even be happy about my 90%.
4 comments:
90% is amazing! Be happy. I haven't got that on any of my finals.
Great job!
Oh man, I totally feel for you on that one. I got a 90 this semester and was super excited to see "Awesome!" and there was none. But you know, it is still 'awesome' that you got a 90 in my book.
AWESOME! GREAT JOB! TERRIFIC! FANTASTIC! WAY TO GO! does that help?
I don't remember ever getting anything higher than 80. I think you did great!
Congrats on the 90% but I feel for you on the no Great Job. Nothing like a crushed expectation to poop on something awesome.
Post a Comment