Sunday, December 20, 2009

People tell me i'm cool.

I have an awesome family. Yes I do. My cousins Val and Anna bought me the amazing Michael Jackson poster. I love it so much! I am debating whether I should hang it above my bed or on the wall across from my bed so I can wake up to it everyday--DECISIONS DECISIONS!!
This is for Kara. I'm in my super cool 3D glasses, throwing up the peace sign, making the world a better place. And by the way, Disney's A Christmas Carol sucked. Don't go see it.
Tia and I were shopping at Macey's. We both saw this sign and laughed. We thought a picture was appropriate.
Suzi at Macey's having delicious ice cream. Mmmmm.
I am a professional kazoo player. And that is all that needs to be said about that.
Ok. This has to be the funniest picture ever! This is a tampax machine at BYU. I am always tempted to buy one of their tampons to see if using their product will give me a bitchingly awesome mullet and roses to hold. That is all i've ever wanted.
I have a co-worker that owns this coat. Myong and I refer to it as the Technicolor Dreamcoat. I would like to wear it while having an awesome mullet and roses.
Don't be deceived. That is not her stomach under her elbow.
HAAHHA! This girl was drooling in her hair by the time class was over. I laughed. A lot.
Same guy. Same class. Different position.

2 comments:

Kar said...

My favorite is the lady with the saggy basoomas.

mary.katherine said...

Really?! I thought it would've been the tampon machine. Although that lady sure is a close second in my book.