Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I don't know if we can get any cooler.

August 12 was an epic day. Kara and I did something we have been wanting to do for a long time...we went through an automatic car wash in the back of a truck! A.w.e.s.o.m.e.

"I. Can. Not. Wait." Kar was quite excited!

Chad drove us down in his truck to the Chevron on 8th North. We filled up with gas and proceeded to the car wash. Kar and I hopped in the back of the truck and were squealing with delight--but mostly nervousness. Was it going to be cold? How much pressure was going to come out of the sprayer? How were we going to breathe?

It was freezing! Seriously, my teeth were chattering I was so cold. The pressure wasn't bad, but it was just so cold. We even got the bubble gum wax. Mmmmm. I thought we were done until I heard the dryers turn on. Those things are POWERFUL! It blew both of our pants right off! We finished, my teeth were still chattering, and we were still hysterically laughing/squealing/and trying to catch our breath. We loved it.

"Thanks for sharing that special memory with me tonight!" We both loved our excursion. Thank you Chad for driving and providing the truck. Thank you Kara for being the best friend ever!

1 comment:

Kar said...

It literally did blow our pants off...well, to like the knees.