Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

I was thinking about previous birthdays and birthday presents. We have on home video one birthday of mine (I think I was 5?) and we had gotten up at 5:30 a.m. I was sleepy and opening up a gift. Cam started giggling next to me and said, "look Kate! Princess panties!! ha ha ha." That made me laugh. I love my brothers

Job update: I did get the job in the OR that I interviewed for on my birthday.
I have a co-worker that looks exactly like Zach Galifianakis. Mannerisms, beard, speech, etc. Pretty awesome.
Just a little funny...
This is my actual job. I transport patients, transfer patients, clean rooms, get whatever doctors/nurses/scrubs/etc. need. I'm the bottom of the bottom. It's pretty great.
AND I work with doctors like Dr. Doug Ross from ER. Oh George you are so good looking! Just kidding...none of the doctors look like George Clooney. But it would be superb if they did. And if they were single.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Yay!!! You got the job!!! :) Where at...McKay???? Congrats, that's exciting.