And I just decided I'm going to make these two adorable boys their own post. I love them.
When you come to the end of everything you know, and the next step is into the darkness of the great unknown, you must believe one of two things: either you will step out onto firm ground or you will be taught to fly.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
I'm quite behind...
by about 2 months. In August Mom and I went to Pittsburgh to visit the boys. Cam went to Havasupai the same week. Here are some of the pictures he took...budding photographer he is. (Thank you Yoda and mom. "A spatula you will need.")






Bee-you-tee-ful! I love all these pictures. If I ever go down, I will absolutely pay the $200 to fly out. Cam went with these three lovely men...
This could possibly be the grossest picture ever. Thank you Tony.
And I just decided I'm going to make these two adorable boys their own post. I love them.

And I just decided I'm going to make these two adorable boys their own post. I love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment