Me and my baby boys. I sure do love them a lot.
Jake excited over 70 cent lotion. A sincerely happy smile for mousetrap and Toy Story 3. This could be my favorite picture of Christmas morning--Jakie loves to read. He was on overload all morning. Mid-morning he opened up a book I picked out for him. He climbed up next to me, opened the book, and read it for 15 minutes. He is such a precious little boy.
Sweet baby Ricky. I could snuggle with this little boy forever! I love when he relaxes and is getting ready to go to bed. He does exactly like dad did and will put his hands behind his head to relax. He is the sweetest little boy with a mischievous streak! I love him.
So this series of pictures was taken just as we were leaving the Jensen's. Jake and Trace had been playing so well together--both little wii/mario nerds. I told Jake not to smile and he started to laugh, but didn't want to. Then Alex came over with Ricky and squished in between Jake and Trace. They thought that was great! Alex is great. And those little boys are pretty dang cute too! More Christmas to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment