Monday, February 14, 2011

My little babes.

My real loves are all the way across the country in Pittsburgh. Forever away. Days like today, (which, let's be honest, suck no matter if you're single or have a significant other) I miss kissing the cutest boys in the world.

See! Look at their faces. A.dorable. I miss them so much.

I have a few little loves this side of the Mississippi that are a ridiculously close second to my boys. Their parents have allowed me to be Auntie Katie. I got Valentine's from three of them today--which made my day.

Kolbs, Vanna, and Owen: love you!! Thanks for the Valentine's. You made my day.

These pictures were taken of the Lyman Loves over Christmas. I let Kolb take pictures with my camera. Needless to say I have multiple pictures of this:

We watched Harry Potter. This is just one moment in the movie that I have documented. A funny little story--we were quietly watching the movie (Caden let me snuggle with him!! Such a sweet little boy) and out of the blue Vanna says, "sometimes I don't like stockings" and kept watching the movie. I love my little babes!!

No comments: