You are a warm and positive person who has a kind, nurturing
disposition that people are often drawn to. Fiercely loyal to both
friends and family you can see beauty where others often can't.
You are an emotional spirit and you make really strong connections.
Good friends and lots of laughs are the recipe for really happy days.
And nights!
You're creative and imaginative and like to be inspired. Home is
where your heart is and you love nothing more than putting personal
touches to your space. You're laid-back and relaxed with a very healthy
attitude to life. Naturally down-to-earth, you don't believe in sweating
the small stuff. Life's for living, with minimum stress and maximum
enjoyment and so fun with family and friends is top of the list as far
as you're concerned. Food is a definite passion too and you're always up
for tantalizing your taste buds. You're a bit of a dreamer at heart.
But there's nothing wrong with that. Set your sights high and you'll
create the life you deserve.
A few months ago Mark had me take the color test. I was blue--quite blue. Those results say similar things. I am fiercely protective of those that I love.
If you want to take the NYTimes test, click here and it will take you to their website.
1 comment:
I didn't read any where in there about you being bossy or drooling in your sleep...hmmm. Is it really that accurate? Oh, I'm just kidding. You are the least bossy person I know, and I'm sure you grew out of drooling...just kidding again, I crack me up. I miss you (this is your cousin, by the way, just in case you know many Heathers). I'm glad to hear school is going well. Call me sometime, O.K?
Post a Comment