Monday, February 20, 2012

I L Facebook. I Lurve Kar.

I love the fb.  I do.  There is no denying it.  However, it has been brought to my attention by my best friend that I must check it every day...at least for the next 10 days.  Kar has taken it upon herself to make me happy.  She has done this.  Yesterday she wrote this--"I've done something funny. I've searched the internet high and low for funny pictures of Snape and I plan on slowly sharing them with you. I ask that you don't search for them on your own because it will ruin the surprise that I've worked on. We'll start with my favorite..."


She then posted this picture: 




I. about. died!  She knows me OH so well.  I've been thinking about this picture all day when I get another notification...she's posted today.  




Seriously.  WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?!  He knows he is fabulous.  And I love him for it.  However, I mostly LURVE Kar for doing this for me.  I wrote that I hope this is a daily thing.  It is.  She has 10 more pictures.  IT'S THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN FEBRUARY!!  12 Days of Snape.  Does life get any better???!!!

1 comment:

Kar said...

Teeheehee. It was a fun project.