Monday, September 24, 2007

"I wet the bed last night, and I think I liked it..." -Skyler Stice




My birthday was amazing. Very relaxing. My favorite card quote that I received was from Kara and Whitney. It states, "Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day." -Harry S. Truman. Pro-freaking-found! Always good to remember. I got clothes, money, a massage, (because I really think I've injured my back...not good.) AAANNNDDDD........
This enV phone! Except mine is going to be green. I almost got a blackberry, but they don't have a camera! What phone doesn't have a camera these days?! Honestly.

Ok. So the other day I was at Macey's and there was some girl using a WALKIE-TALKIE!! She was like, "I'm here getting milk, where are you? Over." Came the reply, "I'm getting bread, i'll meet you at the register. Over." Who uses walkie-talkies IN THE GROCERY STORE?! It takes me, ME, 34 seconds to run from one end of the store to the other. Come on now. The other thing that bothered me today was I went to Costco and I was waiting in line and somewhere in the remote areas of my brain it registered...hey, that's christmas music. CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!!!! IT IS SEPTEMBER 24!! I couldn't believe it. Speechless. INSANITY!

Now it is back to real life. I don't want to go to work tonight. I don't want to go to school. I just want to watch The Office. That is all.

Peace out, Napoleon.

1 comment:

Kar said...

Wonderful. I can't wait to play with the new phone.