Thursday, September 27, 2007

Wow...there is a hellofalotta anger on this floor today...I was just misunderstood.

It wasn't anger. Just a loss of patience. That's all. Great day on TCC.

I have the BEST friends in the world!! Linsi and Suzi got me birthday presents. They are the coolest, for sure! Lins gave me a delicious-smelling candle (pumpkin) and black earrings...(well, I know she likes black. ha ha) and black and white polka-dot barrettes. (I think that is how you spell it.) Suz got me a tattoo so I could be like Lane, :) Swedish fish because we like to eat, and socks with sentimental value. :) ha ha. She couldn't bring herself to buy me panties, which is what I got her for her birthday. I like to refer to them as her size 5 GOAL panties. That's all. ha ha. Overall I have a spectacular birthday!

So on Saturday Kara, Whitney, and their cousin Shaylee are going to Red Rock in Park City.



Delicious food, delicious boys...according to Kara. They are allright, nothing to swoon over. I'm kind of excited, we haven't been up there all summer...getting withdrawal.

Tonight is the season premiere of The Office. I have it recording on TiVo at Lynn's...probably going to wait to watch it...can't stand commercials now. The Office is great. Kevin is great.

I hate jerky salesman. It is your job to help the public. If you don't like it, quit your job and go be a telemarketer...then everyone can hate you and you can keep your identity unknown.

Judy and I are going to get tats together. She knows a guy that works in downtown American Fork and we thought we might get matching tats. Sweet, huh?! She is just the coolest boss.

I hate Thursdays...I wish Linsi would stay all day.

Getting better at talking. According to Linsi she is happy that I am no longer a mute. Thinking about that today...so am I! It is great.

I think that might be all today. If I think of anything else I shall post again...but probably not.

1 comment:

Kar said...

There's just ONE delicious boy.