Monday, October 1, 2007

Blog O' the Day

Well, well, well. Unfit mother. I wish Britney could've cleaned up her act. She was just the girl next door from Kentwood, Louisiana. I had her calendar, and her first album was my first CD...wait it was the MIB soundtrack...so her album was my second CD. Her kids are so cute. Hopefully she gets some rehab, stops doing drugs, and puts her life back together...not in the spotlight.

Bad boys. Greg Hudnall once asked me why girls are attracted to bad boys...I didn't really have an answer, just because we all have a rebel inside us? Anyway, we all know about bad boy number one. Now bad boy number two is still...oh la la! And now bad boy number three...Jason Whaler! I was watching The Hills today (I know...i'm addicted to it...sad.) and he is Lauren's ex-boyfriend. Come to find out this episode he is engaged...SUCK! Well Kar didn't know who he was so here are a few pictures...





That really says "I love Katie."

Anyway...I think that it is just the rebel inside me that yearns to come out.

PB&J. YES!!! Pam and Jim are FINALLY official!!! We only waited FOUR seasons! Yeah for Kevin! He could possibly be my favorite office character...ever. Creed was also amazing when he was asking Meredith what painkillers she was on...and how it was more fun to follow a cult instead of being a leader. He is amazing. Dwight. Thanks for killing the cat. One less in the world. Good. Angela. Have a baby, not a cat. YAY FOR TOBY FOR NOT TAKING A BATHROOM BREAK! Stanley is always amazing. I noticed that he blinks...A LOT. Michael needs to take his clothes in the bathroom...poor Pam.

I think I just broke my eardrum. My ear hurts.

So yesterday I worked on Med/Surg. We got a patient and he was older. Probably seventies somewhere. I was helping him to the bathroom and you will never guess what was on his boxers...RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS!! They were black with bright red chilis on them. It was so AMAZING! haha. He made me laugh so hard!

My ear still hurts.



If I have an infection it will look like this. I haven't had drainage or bloody discharge yet...but I think I feel it coming. Ouch. Pray for me.

I think that is all.

SHOUTOUT:

CAN YOU SCRATCH MY BACK?

Gotta love it.

1 comment:

Whitney Kaye said...

She should have lifted up his shirt and slapped his back dang hard so that a red hand print would exist with a lot of sting. He would have never asked for a backscratch again!