So I was taking a test today in the testing center and it was FREAKING FULL!! Even all the overflow places were full. Last semester during finals it wasn't that bad. Anyway, they told us to go upstairs and there were desks available up there. Well I followed one girl and about twenty others followed us. We got up and there was still a HUGE line to get a fetching desk. Anyway, some of us just sat down in the stairwell and started taking our tests. Some ugly old man came up and told us it was a fire hazard...we had to find a desk. Idiot. So I waited in line, again, for a desk. When I finally got one it was in the very back...of the smallest room between rows. Needless to say, i'm not a small girl by any stretch of the imagination. I worked my way to the back and sat down. And started to sweat. It was so hot. Well I finished my test and noticed that the row to my right was bigger than the one that I came up. So I climbed over my desk and went down the bigger row. As I was rounding a blind corner to go down the stairs a guy was coming around it too. We almost ran into eachother. He just stopped and was like, "Sorry babe!" smiled, and kept walking into take his test. What a nice guy! Usually you just mumble sorry and keep walking. He made a point to stop and say sorry. What a great guy!
I hate women police. Especially women BYU police. They have their hair all slicked back, their uniforms on...and the ticket gun. I truely believe that is why they become campus officers...so they can give tickets to BICYCLES! When I was on my way to the testing center they were checking permits at the bike rack. How lame. You're lame for getting pleasure out of giving a poor student like yourself a ticket...for his freaking bike! Idiots.
I must go finish my homework now. That nice young fellow in the testing center just made my night. So here's to you, babe! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment