Wednesday, October 31, 2007

MR. CLEAN

I was watching an episode of The Office the other day and I saw this ad for Mr. Clean. It came as a small revelation to me when I saw his earring. I know he has always had it, but for some reason in my head I thought, Mr. Clean has an earring. Doing a little research on Wikipedia I found that he has been aroud since 1958...1958!! According to Wikipedia he is supposed to be a sailor, but most people think he is a genie or something because he always appears at the right moment and because of his earring. It also says that he is a gay icon. I clicked and this is the definition I got...

"A gay icon is a historical figure, celebrity or public figure who is embraced by many in the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender communities. In particular, they are figures perceived to be strong or brave individuals who have wrestled with psychological demons, issues of sexuality, have suffered publicly or met an early tragic end."

Woah. I will never look at Mr. Clean the same way again.



I also watched Cable Guy with Jim Carrey and Matthew Broderick. I saw that they both played in it so naturally I thought it would be good. I finished it just to say I finished it. I was waiting for it to get better, but it was a sucky movie.

Oh, and today is halloween...so be careful kids. You never know who is on the other side of the door.





Done and Done

No comments: