Thursday, November 1, 2007

Ask me if i'm a tomato...

So I wasn't planning on dressing up for anything for halloween, but I decided I would after I got a great idea. To start with I thought my dad's costume was pretty cleaver, but apparently everyone has done/seen it before. I never had. Here he is as a "smartiepants."




I don't have a picture of Cam, but he dressed up as a Lady Killer/Heart Breaker. BAHAHAHA!! He really didn't dress up, just had nice clothes on and someone asked him what he was. That was his response. Pretty cleaver if you ask me.

Jakie was an "injin turtle." I can't wait to get the pictures of him! I will definately post them. He kept wanting to turn around on the camera and show us his shell. He loved it. I love him!

I got this idea while mowing the lawn at Lynn's house...i'd be Nacho Libre's lover. I know, I know. Jeff is already my lover, but I thought we better lay low for a while....for reasons I shall not state until further confirmed. Anyway, I got dressed in what I had and went to Wal-Mart and Hot Topic for the rest. Now the key reason I was his lover was the feminine, sexy underwear, instead of just the regulars he wears. Ha. I went to Linsi's and she didn't know who I was supposed to be. Neither did DeAnn. SAd. I thought I did such a good job. Anyway, Kitani's reaction was priceless. I did the recreation pants routine and she fell on the floor. HAHAHAHA!! Jeff loved it. But Jeff loves all of me, whether I dress up, or down, or not at all. AHHAHAHHA!! Well...you decide. Overall, Halloween was super fun, super fun. Enjoy.





And I usually don't have that large of a bladder, but I had to go to the bathroom ALL NIGHT and it just kept building and building and finally after I got home I was able to go. What a relief. I guess it just added to the "fatness" of Nacho and his lover.

No comments: